Here at Wpromote, one of the nation’s leading digital marketing firms, we invite you to “Think Like A Challenger” and push our clients to take on the 800 lb. gorillas of their industries. Our crew of 300+ digital marketeers breathes in marketing and exhales ROI, and we challenge our clients and ourselves each and every day to surpass yesterday’s expectations! Our award-winning campaigns have helped hundreds of companies from startups to Fortune 500 brands thrive. If you’ve heard of Toyota, Verizon, Dickies, TOMS, Wienerschnitzel, or Zenni Optical, you’ve heard of our clients. And we want you to join us in making our clients even better.
If you’re not already convinced, our amazing perks have made us one of the Best Places to Work in the US two years running according to Ad Age, and one of Los Angeles’ best places to work 5 years in a row. Here’s why:
- 100% coverage of basic medical, vision, and dental insurance.
- Traditional 401k and/or Roth 401k matching.
- Quarterly team social events, birthday celebrations, chili cook offs, holiday half days and summer half day Fridays, and more.
- Yoga sessions two times a week to help you de-stress and recharge. Stretch it off; it’s the new norm.
- Generous PTO and an innovative Work From Anywhere policy that gives our employees freedom to stretch their wings - and catch the cable guy.
- Coffee, tea, juice, and cereal. A vending machine that has every snack imaginable.
- Fresh fruit Mondays, Veggie Tuesdays, Food Truck Wednesdays, Throwdown Thursdays, and Bagel Fridays!
- Dog friendly office. Seriously.
- Beautifully designed and modern office: standing desks, outdoor seating, courtyard, and breakout rooms.
- Break time: ping-pong, shuffleboard, and Bocce ball. Any time is break time.
- But wait, we have more! Our professional masseuse comes twice a week, and on other days, we have electric full body massage chairs. They do the job.
Wpromote is looking for an Associate Email Analyst. This individual will be responsible for maximizing our deliverability rates by monitoring our email campaigns, analyzing data, implementing best practices, and collaborating with our Email Marketing Team. You will use your understanding of data, SQL and metrics to help the data team target customers effectively and gain insights to inform and improve decision-making at all levels of the business. You’re eager to grow, a self-starter, and quick to jump into data management and targeting issues.
You Will Be
- Proactively measuring and reporting performance of email marketing campaigns.
- Analyzing engagement and order data in order to draw insights and make recommendations for driving business results through campaign optimization
- Working with email marketing team to establish and maintain best practices.
- Completing ad-hoc projects and reporting as assigned
- Developing and implementing reactivation strategy for inactive contacts.
- Tracking performance of programs and build out reporting when necessary
- Learning and assisting in build-out of data processes to support our data-driven marketing initiative
You Must Have
- At least 1-2 years of experience in email deliverability, specifically with ESPs.
- 1-2 years knowledge and experience in Google Analytics.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Self-starter looking to gain experience within data analytics and data science
- Thorough knowledge of email marketing best practices.
- Ability to communicate results through regular reporting.
- Excellent communications, organization, team-work and follow-up skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects on short timelines
- A conscientious, detail-oriented, and analytically mind
- Desire to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to be assertive, goal-oriented, positive and self-motivated
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic; able to work independently or in a team environment
- A high level of integrity
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY